Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Shoes

 I had a wedding to go to today. It was the perfect opportunity to wear my fabulous new shoes. I know the word fabulous is slightly overused, but my dear. These shoes simply are fabulous. I'm trying to convince my husband of that.
  On the way I went into McD's to get a cappuccino and a little girl told me how much she liked my shoes. 
I got back to the truck and told my DH what she had said. Trying to prove my point that these shoes are cool and people do like them.
He said it's because she's a little girl, and these are little girl shoes.
*raspberry*

2 comments:

  1. I was trying to find some way to contact you regarding a giveaway item. My blog is www.whimsicalwoodland.blogspot.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is.
    nicolthepickle(at)yahoodotca
    Thanks :)
    Nicoline

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time. Cheers!