Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sanctification

 We've all been sick lately. An evil flu came and stayed for far too long. My house is a huge mess. And I know that there are piles of laundry upstairs just waiting to get me.
I was having such a hard time just being cheerful when I was sick. It is so easy for me just to be be a grumpy sick person. Just laying on the couch thinking, "I want to feel better. I want to feel better. Leave me alone!"
Do you do this? There are people out there who are sick and content. Maybe they only get there after years of sanctification.  Maybe I need more practice.

6 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear this! We had it, too! It was awful! A month later and I'm still dealing with on and off sinus issues. I think I'm all caught up though on laundry :)

    Susie at Scraps of Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a $50 giftcard to PTAK apparel if you'd like to check it out. :) x
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i was younger i loved being sick because it meant no school. now it's just a burden. feel better soon!

    and thanks for the word of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knowing you all feel yucky makes it even sweeter you came over to offer me support, thank you.
    I hope you all get to feeling better.
    Laundry has a way of ambushing you, even when you are at the top of your game.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time. Cheers!