I think the idea of a Bucket List is a nice idea. A set of goals and aspirations, big dreams and little ones.
Not that it would make me any less of a person if I didn't complete the things on the list. That's one of the good things about being God's. Bucket list *thhhbt*
These are not in order of importance.
2. In the same vein. I would like my watermelons to actually grow this year or next...
3. I would like to own a pair of fabulous designer shoes. Jimmy Choo's please.
4. A tattoo (This one will probably never happen because I am a wimp.)
5. The ability to make perfectly flaky croissants.
6. Brown eyes.
7. Sometime I want to make a 4 or more layer fondant cake. And it must look amazing.
8. Perfect meatballs.
9. A cute, little, pastel coloured dress, high heels, pearls and a hoover vacuum.
Maybe secretly I just want to be Martha Stewart. Do you think? Nah. She doesn't have brown eyes either.
10. Make Jeremy blush in public.
11. A Volkswagon Beetle.
12. To be part of a flash mob.
13... 13's bad luck. It probably will backfire on me if I write it on here.
Ok that's enough for now.
How about you? Do you have any great aspirations or dreams that are bucket list material?