Thursday, June 14, 2012

It's the Little Things That Make You Smile

Do you remember coloured marshmallows? Not that they're a product of yesteryear. I just haven't bought them in...ever actually.
I got some today. And just ate a large handful. They're a pretty fascinating "food".

Sugar crash coming later.

Do you remember a treat that was so special when you were younger, but you haven't had it in ages?
Was it sweet or savoury, something completely normal or a little odd like salted peanut butter on celery?

6 comments:

  1. Hah - I bought some last week, for marshmallow bars. But I ate some in the van on the way home...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're pretty awesome aren't they. The bag I got is empty too.

      Delete
  2. Ah, coloured marshmallows! I've totally added them to my shopping list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're such a fun food. I hope you got a big bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember eating Lucky Charms, but ONLY eating the charms. lol. good times!

    http://www.claudiaandjuliette.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, we were never allowed to have those. I should get some!

      Delete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time. Cheers!