Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Saint Andrews Part 1

A few weeks ago we went on a little mini-vacation to Saint Andrews.
While we were there we went to the Fundy Discovery Aquarium.
The whole experience was a smashing success with Sophia, except for the "touch pool".  She wasn't up for touching anything slimy. Neither was I, but I did. Because we were on vacation, and I didn't want to miss any great experiences even if they were slimy.

Sophia admiring the Wolf Fish
This was a huge tank to show how much the tides change.
Lilly followed these around for a long time.
The Skate Fish were my favourite. Aren't they funny looking?
Pretty catfish
After we left the aquarium we went out for fish and chips. Just to help Sophia keep things in perspective.

14 comments:

  1. That looks like fun! I loved the way you helped Sophia "keep things in perspective." lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely. I bet your kids would love it too.

      Delete
  2. It does! Aren't family trips fun, when you have kids!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are. It's so neat watching them have new experiences.

      Delete
  3. We hope to go to the zoo when we are in Ontario. I think the kids will love it. :) W

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great time. I didn't know you had a blog. lol Because I'm computer challenged.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe - good move with the fish and chips. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you as well! =) its always great to get away with the family =)

    xoxo Juliette

    http://www.claudiaandjuliette.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great trip! I can understand the little one, though, I don't know if I would've touched anything slimy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay I literally lol'd at that last part! Looks like a super fun trip! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time. Cheers!